Capilla de Aranzazú

78000

Description

It was built with funds from the Basque community residing in San Luis Potosí, this Baroque-style chapel, which was part of the Franciscan Convent, was built in the 18th century. It is currently part of the Potosino Regional Museum and is located on a second floor, which makes it the only one with these characteristics in Latin America. On June 16, 1936 it was declared a national monument.

Gallery