Ignacio Aldama 305-315
One of the most beautiful buildings of the eclectic style in San Luis Potosí. The work began in 1903 and was in charge of the engineer Arnold Nillus and the architect Henry Guindon. It was inaugurated in 1909, it is a clear reflection of the commercial European architectural influences and trends, the ground floor was destined to shops and the discharge to luxurious apartments. President Madero remained in this building when he had the city as a prison.