Reloj del Búho en Jardin Colón

Jardín Colón 239

Description

The clock that presides over it was a gift made by the Spanish colony to the city, it was installed in 1910 on the occasion of the Independence Centennial celebrations. Between 1926 and 1927 the balustrade was built and years later, with a remodeling in 1953 it was practically as we know it today.

Gallery